Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Exercise Drives Nutrients into Your Cells!

Hi my Friend!

Today is my 6 mile run day.  Whew!  I've been working up to this for 3 months now and I can't wait to get out there!  When I'm done I'll get my protein smoothie reward!  YUM

Blueberry Smoothie
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup orange juice
1 frozen banana
Protein powder 



You can eat healthy until the cows come home, but without exercise, those vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and enzymes will not deliver the results you need.  That's right, eating healthy is not enough!

The beauty of working out is the increased blood flow to every cell in your body. Just look at your face after exercise!  Is it flushed?  That level of increased blood flow is occurring throughout your body. The increased blood flow not only oxygenates cells, but it is a gentle tissue massage that flushes toxins out.  Follow your workout with a good 8 oz of water to rinse your cells off and then deliver some excellent nutrition while you have the additional vascular expansion.  Exercise not only strengthens and flushes our cells, but it will drive nutrients to them as well. 

Kids have that healthy glow when they are used to playing outdoors.  They naturally feel good and take the time to play.  My turn to play! Wish me luck on my run.!


I'll let you know how it goes!
~ Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment